Before we actually list your home, we will do the following:
• Meet with you at your home, inspect the property and collect all pertinent information about the property, any updates since purchase, amenities for the home and neighborhood.
• Prepare and present a comparative market analysis after researching competitive properties currently for sale, those currently under contact (sale pending) and those that have closed in the past 3-12 months.
• Prepare listing documents and disclosures; discuss all aspects of the contract and related documents; provide necessary referrals (accountant, lawyer, etc.).
• Hire a stager, if necessary, and execute the contract to hire needed services.
• Prepare amenities/features list for the property which is uploaded to RMLS and included in marketing materials at the house.
• Determine most likely “type” of buyer and prepare a marketing strategy to target that person.
• Schedule professional photographer to take still photos
• On large acreage or riverfront properties, schedule a “fly over” to show the relationship of the home to the land.
When we list your home, we will do the following:
• Order the signpost and installation.
• Place lockbox on the property to secure the key for access. Enter the lockbox serial number in the system so that we can track all showing activity.
• Upload all photos to MLS with catchy description.
• Order property information from title company (CC&Rs, HOA docs, septic or well info, etc.) and upload to RMLS.
• Create the property fliers, both paper and electronic. Comes with a QR code that can be scanned at for direct access to all listing data.
• Create Individual Property Website and share via social media (included but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Reverse prospect and email to our office and all other agents in personal email database. Promote in online agent group.
• Schedule showings for you, and keep a spreadsheet from showings that will be emailed each week.
• Email and /or call all agents that show the property for showing feedback, which will also be in the spreadsheet.
• Upload floor plan and plat map to websites.
• Advertise the property on all significant websites.
• Create video advertisements and promote them on social media (FB, IGTV, YouTube, etc.)
• Zillow walk through after 10 days to refresh listing
• Change front photo on listing every two weeks.
• Email market condition reports monthly.
• Meet with client on a regular basis to discuss marketing strategy if property is not sold in first 30 days.
• Discuss listing at weekly team meetings to strategize additional marketing ideas, when necessary.
• Update client with any changes in the market that could influence price and competitive appeal.
When we have a signed around offer, we will do the following:
• Track all components of the transaction to make sure all deadlines are met on or before the deadline.
• Provide transaction support from team members for inspections, repairs and HOA document reviews.
• When necessary, prepare “comps” and meet the appraiser at the property to discuss all amenities and features of the property.
• Coordinate all closing details with escrow company and schedule signing appointment.
• Arrange for transfer of keys, garage door openers, security codes etc. to new buyer.
Once we have closed, we will do the following:
• Congratulate you and help you celebrate your new chapter in life.
• Check in and make sure that you were satisfied with our service.
• Ask for a 5-star review on Zillow.